1. Personal Identification Information
The Company may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously, although some functionality of the Site may be limited by such anonymous visits. It is upon the burden of the User to configure the browser properly to assure the visit or session is anonymous. The Company makes no assurances to anonymity.
The Company will collect personal identification information from Users if they voluntarily submit such information. Users may always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
2. Non-Personal Identification Information
The Company may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
4. How the Company Uses Collected Information
The Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information the User provides will help the Company respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience: The Company may use information to present a User with appropriate content based on the actions on the Site.
- To improve User experience: The Company may use information in the aggregate to understand how Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site.
- To improve the Site: The Company may use feedback Users provide to improve products and services.
- To share selected User information with trusted third parties: The Company partners with carefully screened and trusted third parties. The company may share selected information with such third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information for which each agreed to receive about topics the Company think will be of interest.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to a Company mailing list, a User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, the Company will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. How the Company Protects User Information
The Company adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site.
6. Sharing User Personal Information
The Company may use carefully screened and trusted third party service providers to help operate business and the Site or administer activities on behalf of the Company or Site, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. The Company may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
7. Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on the Site that link to the sites and services of the Company’s partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to this Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
10. Contacting the Company
TenCate Protective Fabrics
ATTN: Marketing Department
6501 Mall Boulevard
Union City, GA 30291 USA
11. Effective Date
This document was last updated on October 22, 2014.