As members of the frontline community, we all consider it our duty to protect each other, our families, and society’s most vulnerable, especially the elderly and sick.
Heeding COVID-19 recommendations from the world health authorities, TenCate Protective Fabrics will be implementing new health-safety measures through March 31, 2020 as follows:
- All company-sponsored business travel has been canceled or postponed
- All outside visitors will not have access to any TCPF site except for mission-critical business, subject to TCPF HR approval
- Any employee that has been exposed to the virus will be self-quarantined for 14 days
- TCPF will utilize video conferencing technologies for large meetings
Although these steps are strong in nature, we do not believe they will impact our abilities to process and ship products in a timely manner. We are working closely with our supply chain and will advise if we anticipate any disruptions.
Our goal is to do our part to help flatten the curve and minimize a spike in the spread of COVID-19, especially in light of the WHO raising the Coronavirus to pandemic status.
It is our hope that this decision will contribute to:
- Keeping you, our associates, and family members healthy
- Ensuring responders are able to work and help others
- Aiding our communities and health organizations to slow down the spread of this virus
Like every yard of fabric we make, safeguarding the well-being of others is our top priority. If you have questions or wish to reach out to us, feel free to call or email.